• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rev, Les, John, anyone? NW Indiana wrenchfest part deux

Roxtar

NAXJA Forum User
Heeeeee's baaaack.
Anyone able to come out to help da dog get the rest of his BB on in the near future?
I'm also ready to strip down my interior
Let me know if any time in the next couple weeks will work out.

kid4lyf said:
Heeeeee's baaaack.
Anyone able to come out to help da dog get the rest of his BB on in the near future?
I'm also ready to strip down my interior
Let me know if any time in the next couple weeks will work out.

Yes.

This weekend would be bad...but after that I should be OK

Rev

Last edited:
This weekend no, but either of the next two works for me.

either of those weekends also works for me barring a sudden amazing job offer thus requiring working saturdays......

...which I could really use.... ho de hum... I digress

Well, let's shoot for a week from this Saturday, Dec 4.
Same deal as before, brats & burgers at my house afterward if there's interest.

Rev Den said:
Lets start early...I have plans in the evening. I will be there.

Rev
8-ish?

Rev Den said:
Actually.....the BB guy SHOULD bring coffee and doughnuts. None of that Krispy Kreme yuppie crap...good ole Dunkin.
You heard him, dog

doughnuts, check...... 5 gallon pail of boiling water n grits.... check (not a coffee fan nor do I have a pot but I might be able to jerry rig something black and liquid)

I'll handle the coffee

December 4th at 8am ... I'll be there!

Les

Thinking of the Down East High Steer kit. Anyone think this can be done in a day? Brad, would you mind PM'ing me a brief note about your setup?

Urban Redneck said:
Drag those heads along and we can get them set up. I may be there...need to put my skids on...

Y'know...That might be a better idea than the 8.8...
I should be able to get springs, retainers and locks by then :D

damn good idea

I'll bring the sacrificial chicken

Gil BullyKatz said:
hmmm... Watcha think kid... Wanna throw a few welds on an 8.8?

:D
Welding on NEW, NOT RUSTED UP PARTS?
Cool

Urban Redneck said:
I may be there...need to put my skids on...
That'd be great.
If you can stay afterwards maybe you can give me some ideas on the recording studio.

Directions for those who haven't been here before:

From the People's Republic of Illinois take 94 or 80 to 394 south. 394 to the Route 30 east exit. Take Rt 30 through Dyer and Schereville to Rt 55. Turn right on 55 and go south for a couple miles. Go past the 2nd light and Helix Hydraulics (large brown building across from Bob Anderson Pontiac) is on the right.

From Indy take 65 north to 231 (Crown Point exit). Go left on 231, stay on it as it winds around till Main St. (on the courthouse square) turn right on Main St, go through town, past the Jewel supermarket, to Helix Hydraulics (large brown building across from Bob Anderson Pontiac) on the left.

219-781-7544

If you can, plan to stick around for the cookout afterwards

Back