• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BADLANDS Sun. PICS

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all, had a blast on Sunday at the Badlands, as far as wheeling goes, it was amazing. Missing a little paint off passenger side front by turn/marker where I rode along some barbed wire (ya I am brilliant, was watching tree on drivers side) and drivers side flare came off as we were flexin alot(disconnected is awesome), but I was planning on moving it up this week, moved the pass. last week, it worked great.

Mine is the red 97 XJ with Lights on roof, it has a Rubicon 3.5 and 32 GY MTR's and other stuff. My pal is the stock TJ and met up with everybody else, got to meet mister cool INDYXJ , his is the really cool looking red xj (pre 97)with the C4x4 rock rails which I am going to get.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBMmLJy4atXMQ

As you all know, the pics don't do any of it justice.
Jason

It's great you got to get out for a run out there but you might want to move this to either "Midwest Chapter" or "Unofficial Trail Runs".
Not really a "Tech" thread.

Nice meeting you guys and we had a good time ! Hope we can do it again some time soon . Ill get my pictures up some time soon

Back