• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best quick disconnects for the buck

I got JKS. Great product!! Good quality also. A little pricey but i have friends who bought cheaper discos and hate them. They complained how they would be sloppy and make alot of noise. JKS got my vote!!

I wouldn't go too cheap in this department, or your just gonna pay later when your cheapos won't disconnect and rattle like crazy on the road. Go JKS or go home I say.

Rusty's Offroad sells the JKS Quicker discos for $122.00. Maybe you could find them cheaper but this is the cheapest I found them.

dipples are 50$

I have the new Rubicon Express GenII disconnects! Theyare nice to look at, super functional, and so easy to use; why they didn't make them like this the first time around I don't know. They cost me a couple bucks more that the others but well worth the thought out design of of these things...by the way no plastic parts either!

I run Rocky Road Outfitters disconnects. I paid $59 plus shipping for mine and have been using them for 3 or 4 years now. The only problems I have had are in replacing the connect pins that I have lost. I was able to find them in Farm Supply stores. They are actually manufactured by a company called 4plus Manufacturing, but I was able to get them for cheaper through Rocky Road.

Those Dipple disconnects may be functional, but they sure don't look very sturdy.

Good Luck,

Kevin

Terra Flex.
Basically identical to JKS.
The only difference is non adjustable length and $80 pice tag. ($140 for JKS)

Back