• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intro...

spazegun2213

NAXJA Forum User
It never really occured to me to post here, i figured that i would never take my xj of the pavement. Well thats about to change! In talking to B-loose He told me that you all wheel in attica sometimes? I go to school in terre haute, and attica is only a few hours away (~2 i think). How often to you all go out there? I know there is a group going out this weekend, and i would be there if I was not on break.

So when is the next time you all are going out there? And if its a time i can manage, mind if i tag along?

spaze

Just keep watching the "MWC" and the "unofficial trail runs" forums. All runs are posted in either of these. (often both)

spazegun2213 said:
In talking to B-loose ?

that was your first fuked up mistake!!!!!!

never talk to anyone from the west side of the pond.

if you want answers, check with us MI boys.

oh, welcome to our love filled xj home :kissyou:

see ya, bye
dan

Hey Gun welcome to the pages. There is a run at the Badlands on Dec 4th, It is a Toys For Tots run in conjuction with the Marines from Terra Haute. All are welcome all you need to do is bring an unwrapped toy WITH RECIEPT valued at $15.00 or more and your admission to the park is free for the day. It sounds like there will be several XJ's from NAXJA there. I will be there as one of the club members putting on this event, so come on down. :wave:

The 4th huh? can't I'm actually on a plane to sweden for a fun filled week of seminars of internations group projects and stuff....... but I'm sure i can find a free weekend sometime. I mean the xj needs a workout, and i need an offroad excursion.

Sweden, huh. Send my regards to the chef. :laugh3:

Back