• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stock Front swaybar link needed!!

mike(nj)

NAXJA Forum User
I busted mine trying to undo the nut while installing rusty's budget boost:( Anyone what to help a fellow XJ owner out?:rolleyes: BTW, its for a '95 country w/4.0

i've got a few extra sitting around. how soon do you need them. i'm leaving for memorial day weekend tonight and won't be back until mon night. if you still need one then i'll send one your way for a few bucks shipping.
matthew

Matthew, that would be great! I could use it asap but when ever you get time is cool. I've been riding around with just one side hooked up and it doesn't feel much different. Do you accept paypal? thanks, mike

mike i have a few in the back of my rig.. i live in nj.. in mt laurel.. shoot me an email at [email protected] .. if you come pick it up you can have it.. or if i'll be around your way ( where ever that may be) i will drop it off.

Dave, I just e-mailed you....

I still need one......anybody??

DELETE..........I ended up buying a new one.

Back