• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ebrake

Get on from a 94 YJ passenger side for both sides on the XJ. They are much longer and work well even with 8"s of lift. You'll eventually want more lift :)

Silverstreak01 said:
theres nothing brand new i can drive. all these companies sell extended brake lines NO one makes ebrake lines?

NO. They'd make cables. Just go to the dealership or wrecking yard and see if you can get them from the YJ.

Silverstreak01 said:
im replacing my ebrake cable in the right rear. im at around 4inches in the back. do i need a special longer one. where can i get one. thanks guys

You will "never" need a longer one on the passenger side of a 97+,they are already about 5-6' long,after 6" you may need to address the drivers side!

I just got done doing a SOA swap on my 90 Commanche, and I have approximately 7 1/2 inches in the rear. I ended up hacing to take the ends( the parts that are fixed mounted to the bracket and to the bake of the drum), and buying a e-brake cable repair kit (advance auto in the help section) to make my e bake cable work. It isn't pretty, but a long bed Mj isn't easy to find parts for either

Patrick

Back