• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warrior brand quick disconnects and bar pin eliminators?

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I'm putting on an RE6160 kit this weekend, with full length add a leafs, and old man emu shocks.

I did however forget to order bar pin eliminators and quick disconnects. A place locally has them, and they're made by Warrior. I don't have time to order them, so I was hoping to get them in town. The bar pin eliminators are around $35, but I forgot to ask how much the quick disconnects were.

Are these any good?

And if I decide to go with the JKS quick disconnects, are they pretty simple to install after the lift? And will it be fine to drive the Jeep on road with the sway bar connected, until I can get the quicker disconnects in?

Last edited:
I can't speak for the Warrior product quality, but I know that the JKS BPEs are pretty easy to do, I installed my fronts in the parking lot at work during lunch.

It's only a 2" lift, you can drive it with the stock swaybar arrangement just fine. I never got discos for mine until I got to 4.5" anyway.

Nobody has heard of warrior??

I have decided to hold out of the JKS quicker disconnects, but will I regret it if I don't have bar pin eliminators while installing???? What will result if I don't have them, or install them at a later date?

Last edited:
90Pioneer said:
Nobody has heard of warrior??
I've heard of them, but don't have their products, whether BPE or anything else.
I have decided to hold out of the JKS quicker disconnects, but will I regret it if I don't have bar pin eliminators while installing???? What will result if I don't have them, or install them at a later date?
Didn't I just answer that? You don't need them during install, and disconnects act just like a regular swaybar when they're connected, so they don't make any difference at that stage. It's only when you try to disconnect the swaybar that is when discos shine.

BTW - keep those Quicker Discos well-greased. They come apart much easier when you do.

Yucca-Man said:
I've heard of them, but don't have their products, whether BPE or anything else.Didn't I just answer that? You don't need them during install, and disconnects act just like a regular swaybar when they're connected, so they don't make any difference at that stage. It's only when you try to disconnect the swaybar that is when discos shine.

BTW - keep those Quicker Discos well-greased. They come apart much easier when you do.

In my last question I was refering to bar pin eliminators... What is the benifit of having them??

You don't break bar pins with those. It's a major pain in the butt to add a new barpin if you don't have a press handy, but the BPE makes it simple to do since all you're doing is sliding a solid pin through the bushing. Lube it up with some silicon goo and slide 'er in.

Back