• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE SS Brake Line Question???

woodkrawler

NAXJA Forum User
i recently bought a used set of RE SS brakelines for my 99 XJ. The front lines bolted right up but the rear didn't come with a new junction block??? anyone know where i can get a junction block to fit the RE lines cause the OEM block is different, it has the rubber hose made into it verses the RE thread on hose?? so if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great!!

thanks
lincoln

What did you get on the rear? The RE line should have a junction block as part of the assembly already. The same one worked on my C8.25 and D44...
re1515.gif

Yucca-Man said:
What did you get on the rear? The RE line should have a junction block as part of the assembly already. The same one worked on my C8.25 and D44...
re1515.gif

what he said....

i found that to use that line on an 8.25" axle you need to open up the big hole in the center of the block just a hair.. the breather tube for my D44 fit properly, but on both of my 8.25 axles the tube was actually too big... i complained to RE on both occasions.. hope they have remedied this by now.. i recommend filing/grinding the tube smaller since there is less chance of getting junk in your brakeline that way...

Back