• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial weekend, Southern Ohio ride.

XJ_MAC

NAXJA Member #184
The Southeastern Buckeyes hold a ride every Memorial weekend in Ludlow Ohio. Go to Marietta at the VERY southern tip of rte. 77 and then 30 minutes north on rte. 26 to the primitive camp ground. I personally stay in a motel in Marietta. The is a pay to play ride . Last year it was $35.00 for the entire weekend. There is a camp fire Saturday night with a prize raffle. In the past we've gotten a t-shirt, dash plaque and some other little stuff at registration time. Registration starts at 08:00 am on Saturday. Usually, groups start leaving for rides around 09:00-10:00 depending on drivers meeting etc. Mostly easy to moderate trails with a couple hard core groups that go looking for trouble. Can't remember whether it's Saturday or Sunday that the local fire department holds a Spaghetti dinner for us and the locals. Good eats and cheap. Some small goups even do some rides on Monday.

Good to see there are places in ohio to actually wheel. wish i would have known earlier i might have gone. ill remember for next year and thanks for the invite.

I wish I woulda known about this too, I wouldn't have torn the rear axle out today. If I hadn't torched the spring perches off already I'd put it back on and get my front gears installed. Oh well, I'll be in Paragon next weekend:D

Sean

Back