• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Powertrax Prices

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Does anybody know where I might find a good price on a no slip? 4wd.com seemed a bit steep. Rusty's only lists the lock rite.

TIA

No Slip $ 8.25"

Rocky Road Outfitters $360 to my door and arrived in 2 days. This was for a '99 8.25"

I got mine from Rusty, arrived within a few days. At the time, he had the best price I could find.

Has anyone tried one of the Aussie Lockers that XJCHUCK72 found. The price sure seems attractive. Any love/hate stories?

Bill

NTW does look to have pretty competitive prices. As far as the Aussie model, well, I'v been contemplating this mod for some time. Heard lots of good things about the no slip. Asked lots of questions too. For MY needs and budget I would rather regret spending $45 that maybe I didn't need to, opposed to wishing that I had.

Thanks for all the help,

Tim

rear diff choice

I went to the Aussie site and was intrigued by their product, I would like to hear from somebody who has installed one of these. They warn people not to use this product on vehicles with FULL TIME 4wd, because of potential drivetrain/product damage.....do you think that applies to running my Select Trac TC in FULL TIME mode?

BLUTO :)

Back