• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Liberty/CleElum sat Nov.20

What is the probability of snow there?? I think the snow level is at 8,000 or something like that? Hopefully it will lower in a week or so

Snow ,yep there could be some , I know there is wet slick areas now, Mother Nature controls the rest. I`ll know alittle more Wed night.
Cle Elum is exit 85/87 off I 90 or[ approx 30 miles east of the Snoqualmie Pass Area ] then North Hwy 970/97 14 mi. to the Liberty Area.

Re: Liberty/CleElum sat Nov.20///UPDATE

WE will be meeting at McDonalds in Covington 272 st exit Hwy 18 at 7am.
Then headed to I 90 east to CleElum Safeway to top off gas then to Hwy 97 to meetup at the Liberty Cafe Parking lot 9:30 am .
THEN ITS MUD & SNOW and uphill as far as we can ,at this time it`s 2 of us..

It was a GREAT DAY. Weather was perfect . :sunshine:
Ran the trails to the Table Mt. seasonal closier area,Then trails to Red Top Lookout ,got into 2in of snow came down a diferent trail to Hwy 97 then ran the Lion Gulch trail and road upto the old Lion Rock Lookout site only had 2in of snow in some places . Then out to Blewett Pass summit on 97 back to CleElum by 5pm ,,105 miles from leaving CleElum in the morning back to CleElum for fuel to come home.The 2 of us are ready to do it again... :wave: .

Back