• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to see the best Cherokee XJ pictures

I wouldn't say mine is the best but here it is 8" lift and 37's
f736d8a8.jpg

I only run 33's on a 4". i am the lamest of the lame, I am dirt, not fit to even speak to those with huge lifts and big tires.

Rev - The humbled

CW said:
Wow. I guess cheapxj isn't cool because he runs 36's on 4" of lift.
yeah he is just a poser. got to be 6" or more to really ride, or at least thats what julio's mom says :laugh2:

If you guys are dirt then what am I with 2" and 235/75-15's? I guess I should just be buried alive. Oh well, I have fun with it.

Dean

those are some stout looking nerfs you got, they hold up to curbs and speed bumps pretty well?

as a side note, this might contribute to why more people have not joined. 8th post and already cathching... btw my app will be in the mail tuesday

i was merely pointing out that comments like those made by people in this thread including myself might steer them away. whereas some peoples posts might be offensive in different ways, they all still are, with the exception of hightimes. i was just joking as we all are. my sincerest apologies thy humbled rev den if you thought i was speaking out against yall and not at myself.

Well, Damn, i only have 4.5" and 35" baja claws. Sorry, no pick for you.

THIS IS CHEAPXJ'S JEEP, and i quote "

that is a 33x12.5 w/ 3.5" lift
tub12.jpg

Side shot w/ same lift and 36x12.5s
centralia67.jpg

best poser pic I can find right now
DSC01459.JPG

it still rubs a little, but only if I come down REALLY hard." end quote

so that is boring to you?

Last edited:
Ramsey said:
it still rubs a little, but only if I come down REALLY hard.
Why do you claim this vehicle is yours? Did you buy it from the owner who is in Pa?

Last edited:
Okie Terry said:
Why do you claim this vehicle is yours? Did you buy it from the owner who is in Pa?
did i make that claim? i just copied and pasted from another thread, guess i got that part to. that is cheapxj's xj and i would never take credit for his work, although i do want to try and recreate it to some degree. i will be sure to edit that post if i am able.

Back