• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Broomfield Meet and Greet

Cruzzin_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hello All

Some friends of mine own Off Road Innovations in Broomfield and would like to host for us a Meet and Greet/BBQ next Saturday the 20th. It would be a good time to check out their shop, have some good BBQ, see what our rigs can do on the RTI ramp, and meet some of our fellow members. They are even willing to raffle off a pair of KC Daylighters at the event.

Here's what the day looks like so far
Meet and Greet on November 20th from 1 pm to 4pm
We'll have Burgers, Dogs, and Soda for all to enjoy.
An RTI ramp for us to play on, 10% discount on any purchases that day if NAXJA.org is mentioned. Sign ups for a Free Build night later in the month, and the Raffle for a new set of KC Daylighters

They are also offering a monthly Build Night for all of us
This is a chance for serveral guys, up to 5 rigs at a time, to get together and help each other work on each others rigs. We would have use of the shops lifts, Air Tools, Tube Bender, Mig Welder, Tire Changer/Balancer Etc.
This is a new concept that we hope will help strengthen the shop's presence in the community, build our relationships between fellow Wheelers and give us a chance to use tools we don't have on a daily basis.
There will be a sign up sheet and more details at the Meet and Greet for the first build night

Lets have a great showing and support the guys that are willing to support us

The address is
555 Alter st, Broomfield Co 80020
303-410-0802

Take hwy 36 to hwy 287/Wadsworth go North, Pass 1st light which is Midway and make next left on 7th. Go straight into Business park by Car Wash, make immediate right to ORI. You will see shop at the end of the Business center.

Hope to see you all there
Cruzzin_XJ - John
Red XJ with Front and Rear Stingers

hmmm...Ill be able to make this! :cheers:

Now that's what I call phreakin' fantastic! Right on Cruizin' XJ! Thanks for doing your part in representing NAXJA in such a fashion that Off Road Innovations would be willing to sponsor our Chapter in such style!

Great idea for both the club and the shop!

Bravo!

Troy

:thumbup:!

nicely done john... great concept.

hey, are you going down to co springs this saturday for the NAXJA meeting?
(wanna check out your cage a bit closer).

terry

I'm not sure yet are you offering a ride,
lol

John

MMIXJ said:
:thumbup:!

nicely done john... great concept.

hey, are you going down to co springs this saturday for the NAXJA meeting?
(wanna check out your cage a bit closer).

terry

I should make something clear, This is a all 4x4 event. I have listed this on other boards as well.

Although they are very willing to host just NAXJA events as well. We just have to name a date and type of event and they'll be there for us
John

YELLAHEEP said:
Now that's what I call phreakin' fantastic! Right on Cruizin' XJ! Thanks for doing your part in representing NAXJA in such a fashion that Off Road Innovations would be willing to sponsor our Chapter in such style!

Great idea for both the club and the shop!

Bravo!

Troy

looks like the RTI ramp is not going to be avalible, anyone have one we can borrow for the event
JOhn

Meet and Greet Update
Green Hornet has scored us a RTI Ramp, He's also bringing his awsome Buggy
Thanks Duane

Twisted Digital will be there with some of there rigs as well

Looks like about 40 Rigs so far

John

A little snow just covers the trail scares, Rain, snow, or shine, where still on. The shop is big, and will be plenty warm
JOhn

I'm headin up right now in the cheif. look forward to meeting some of you guys. white/black 88cheif 33x12.50's. say hi.

dave

It was a great show!!! Meet a lot of people. John was a big help with some of my questions. I also won the KC lights!!!!! Thanks to all for a really good time.
Big O

bigo said:
It was a great show!!! Meet a lot of people. John was a big help with some of my questions. I also won the KC lights!!!!! Thanks to all for a really good time.
Big O

I take it you work for teh broomfield big zero? :D My buddy works at the one on ralston road...im thinking about applying for teh summer. :cheers:

Thanks to all that came
We had a great Showing, About 10 XJ's out of about 40 Rigs through out the day
Hope to see some of you at the Build Night
John
303-204-7475

sorry i missed it...

i was cutting fenders and flares.
;)

did you end up w/ an RTI ramp after all?

how can we get details about the "build nights"?

terry

Back