• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

can somebody identify this rack?

Goddamnit! Another concept we don't ever get to see. Like the tent for the cargo area, the age of the Cherokee platform is starting to show. Even with millions still on the road, the aftermarket will retreat. It's like those awsome concept cars we will never see. Look up a Ford Taurus Rage, and you will see a car Ford could have reestablished itself with. A premier sports sedan in the middle of a new horsepower war, and they didn't even try to make it. Or how about all those awesome SEMA cars with concept suspension and engine mods that never make it to production? I had a Ford ZX2, a car for which Ford racing made a Limited Slip and adjustable suspension. and Roush had made a roots blower for, and had shown at SEMA. This car had 225 horspower and a widebody fender flare kit covering 225mm tires, and not one piece made production. Anyhow, I ended up waaaay of subject here, but these marketing assholes need to stop showing us concepts that will never see production. How about a Mopar Dana 44 with discs as a direct swap? I need to win the lottery so I can do this sh..stuff custom.

PapaPump said:
Goddamnit! Another concept we don't ever get to see. Like the tent for the cargo area, the age of the Cherokee platform is starting to show. Even with millions still on the road, the aftermarket will retreat. It's like those awsome concept cars we will never see. Look up a Ford Taurus Rage, and you will see a car Ford could have reestablished itself with. A premier sports sedan in the middle of a new horsepower war, and they didn't even try to make it. Or how about all those awesome SEMA cars with concept suspension and engine mods that never make it to production? I had a Ford ZX2, a car for which Ford racing made a Limited Slip and adjustable suspension. and Roush had made a roots blower for, and had shown at SEMA. This car had 225 horspower and a widebody fender flare kit covering 225mm tires, and not one piece made production. Anyhow, I ended up waaaay of subject here, but these marketing assholes need to stop showing us concepts that will never see production. How about a Mopar Dana 44 with discs as a direct swap? I need to win the lottery so I can do this sh..stuff custom.

this tent?

tent1.jpg

Well Trail Ready has posted on there web sit "Roof Rack Coming Soon !!!". Of course that has been on there for the past 4 years. You are better off not having to deal with them anyways. They skewed me pretty hard on my bumpers and I had to put alot of money into fixing thier poor desighn and workmanship. Not what you would expect from a company selling the most expensive bumpers on the market. O well live and learn I guess. :dunno:

can any one send better pictures?
It looks like one i would like to make for myself... racks are easy and cheep to make.
:repair:

Back