• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chrysler 8.25 from an 01

i stopped by u pull it yesterday lookin for a facoty spare tire carrier, was lookin for another lifted jeep becasue i remembered you worked there but didnt see one.
let me know if you guys get in a bumper and spare tire carrier, they said just the spare tire carrier wont work on a bumper notmeant for one
im plannin on running a 31 x 10.50 spare on it. i have heard thats okay.

dellstopjeep said:
i stopped by u pull it yesterday lookin for a facoty spare tire carrier, was lookin for another lifted jeep becasue i remembered you worked there but didnt see one.
let me know if you guys get in a bumper and spare tire carrier, they said just the spare tire carrier wont work on a bumper notmeant for one
im plannin on running a 31 x 10.50 spare on it. i have heard thats okay.

hard to get man...I was thinking the same cause I've seen a few but I don't want to be off road, have the bnody flex, and then go looking for a new gate beacuse it got busted up in the process.

If I find one I'll let you know.

staticrevolution said:
Hey dude I am looking for a new rear end but dont have 225 bucks. I can pick it up no problem so if you'll come down in price some let me know! THANKS! Interested in some RE drop brackets?

trade you.

Back