• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Power steering cooler for 10.00 and 1hr work

jammerjamesharmon

NAXJA Forum User
I know this is nothing new, but I did not realize how cheap and quick of an install it would be. The power steering cooler is from the dark side (ford explorer). Just some drilling, 3/8 hose and clamps, I work slowly and it still only took an hour. The XJ has a great place to put it also............

P1010069.jpg

what year explorers had these PS coolers?

which engines/packages? the 5.0's?

i hope this isnt a stupd question, but judging by the fact that you only usd single hose clamps---i assume u ran the cooler off (in-line) with the low pressure (return)side of the PS pump?

CaptTrev said:
what year explorers had these PS coolers?

which engines/packages? the 5.0's?

i hope this isnt a stupd question, but judging by the fact that you only usd single hose clamps---i assume u ran the cooler off (in-line) with the low pressure (return)side of the PS pump?

Sorry, I can only answer one of those questions. Low pressure side YES

Year and modle of Explorer, don't know, but I can hook you up with my connection on the JeepForum board if you like............

james
http://www.geocities.com/jammerjamesharmon/

Back