• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Call for Picts

thewrath

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick question for y'all. Anyone got any picts showing what an XJ looks like with 4.5in lift and stock size tires? Just wondering. I might end up in this situation for a month or 2, plus i got plenty of tread left on my 235/70/16s.

`: Call@`or Pic4p

`ind wa on stock tires with the RE 4.5, i didnt take any pics but it doesnt lo` that `d

I'm afraid I don't see the need for pics. If it doesn't look good your not gonna lift it???? Who cares what it looks like, its not like its gonna be that way forever. Does anyone have any pics of huge dents in there rockers, I don't have my sliders on yet and was wondering what it was gonna look like. :wierd:

Beezil said:
then theres times in which everyone is scared sh|tless...

ahem

z71-4.jpg

why would you look for picts on a Jeep forum? I just don't understand.....

Pic of a pict:

Master_SiteArticle288610.jpg

;P

im running a re 4.5 sf lift and 31's look small under it.. i cant imagine stock stuff

It can't be all that bad im sure, a friend of mine just lifted his 04 F150, 8", still on stock tires/rims. Looks goofy, but it's oh so sweet. He built all the lift and everything...Hes wanting to keep the 18's so Im trying to find him a good M/T tire..

As for the looks, I wouldn't worry about it, the XJ's lifted and think of the tire stuffage you'll have with those puny things. :D

Back