• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cheap warn m8000?

lankchevy

NAXJA Forum User
i cant find anywhere that has m8000s cheap, when i search i find them all over the place for 499 and 450 but then when u go to the link its now 570 or 600.

kolby

I was reading posts 2 weeks ago and one of the Vendors NAXJA has a vending deal with mentioned that Warn was raising their prices come the first of this month. It being past the first, and his deal only being extend to Members (which was a really good deal btw)I think we're out of luck, unless you find an old junk one and have it rebuilt for a hundred bucks like I did.

Going price on them is about $599 for M8000 with 80' cable and hawse fairlead, about a hundred bucks more with 100' and roller fairlead. Warn did raise their prices a little bit, but some folks are staying pretty competitive. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
Warn did raise their prices a little bit,
It figures they would. After getting taken over last year by some huge corporation, prices go up. :mad:
At least quality has stayed the same... hasn't it?

Re: cheap warn m8000? Try eBay.

I bought mine on eBay for $550, no tax, free shipping. Hawse fairlead, 80' cable. Rare deal, I'll admit, but I looked for a long time.

Re: cheap warn m8000? Try eBay.

Planetcat said:
I bought mine on eBay for $550, no tax, free shipping. Hawse fairlead, 80' cable. Rare deal, I'll admit, but I looked for a long time.
from the factory or form someone else? did you get the reciept of sale? because if you didnt, then warn wont honnor the waranty - happened to a friend of mine with their 12K...

Back