• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OHIO: parting a 89 XJ 2-door sport

JET455

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 89 2-door sport i'm parting out. everything goes except the body. and t-case.

Has a 4.0 178,xxx miles complete w/wiring harness and computer
no trans.
d30 disco front
d35 rear
Aluminum sport wheels have around 12 holes
drivers door is good manual windows
pass door has rust but good guts
nice door panels! (grey)
tail lights
hatch wiper delete
front black bumper
nose piece
rear glass
misc interior, seat belts etc.
switches, A/c controls, insturment cluster w/tach

[email protected]

Jason

2 rocker type switches, 1 defrost, 1 power/comfort switch for the trans. There is no rear wipers.

Jason

no skids or hooks.

Defrost on the left, Power trans switch on the right.

Jason

Drivers Door Outside Panel

I have an '89 Gray 2-door that had the drivers door outside panel fall off, do you have that available? It just glues on, mine was loose and it came off one night while driving home in a rain storm. Re-drove my route but never found it.

This one did not have the molding. Sucks to I will be in Atlanta this weekend also could have brought it along!

Jason

Rats, that would have worked out great.

What gears do you have in the axles? I have the 5 speed trans with 3.07s, would like to find replacement axles with 3.73 or 4.10s loaded.

BTT!

they look ok but the pass wouldn't lock back and the driver wouln't go foward? I haven't taken them out yet.

Free if you pick them up?

Jason

I'm interested in both doors, and maybe the seats if Den doesn't want 'em...

And I'm right down in Anderson Twp...

Thanks,

Rob't

Stop over and look I will Pm You My # your only 15 mins away I'm off 28 milford.

Jason

How much for the motor? Rear main leak? Valve cover leak? Give me the usual info. Thanks
[email protected]

leaks, Dirty! $150 bucks

I'm not paying attention- I need a HO motor. sorry:(

hey jay, i PM'd ya a few times to see if ya shipped out my springs and airbox yet but ya have'nt been responding to PM's so maybe i can get ya on here. I have'nt been able to get ya on JU either cause the site has been down. Get back to me so i know what is going on please.

Thank you,

Eric

Back