• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Apologies...

How typical. Those dems are such poor sports, I had to live with Clinton for 8 years, and as the top of my chain of command he was "the Honorable William J Clinton" and he was anything but. To them I say "Suck it up and try to close our land, take away our guns and our money, and "kill babies" in another 4 years."

I am Impressed in the voter turnout and that everyone voiced their opinions wether or not they agreed with me, and I am proud to be an American!

and to those who hate President Bush at least you can look forward to another 4 years of making fun of his speech. BTW I know my opening statement is a bit provacitive, its just a playful poke in the ribs, No harm intended. Have fun and no matter who you voted for keep jeepin!

sorryeverybody.com said:
"Threats and tastelessness will not be posted (and their definitions are up to my discretion). Nudity is welcomed, but will be placed behind a link. And profanity? Profanity is just part of life, kids. Down with the culture of offense. Stay cool!"

The Potheads for Nader crowd has invaded the :rattle: for Kerry crowd...When do these idiots leave for the New England succession?

Look like a bunch of Trust Fund babies that could not get their head far enough outta their ass to see that they are fighting a losing battle.

Wrong Candidate, wrong time, wrong First Lady, wrong agenda for America, etc... etc.... Backing a traitor? What did they expect?

They are sorry all right. I agree with that part.

wow this is hilarious shall we hate mail the crap out of em?

Damn, why doesn't the link work for me? I wanna see!!

SF Bay Area news had a segment last night on Kerry supporters wanting to move to Canada and what you'd have to do if your considering it. I say, great, might bring housing costs down AND get rid of some of these liberals to boot!! I'd feel sorry for the Canandains though, what did they ever do to deserve that load!

For those that cannot handle the reality of the majorty, and complain like pre-schoolers if their candidate doe not win... that they will move: Have em read this: http://www.talkmilitary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478

That oughta shut some of em up for a bit. Of course, some will bitch and moan no matter what.
XJZ said:
Damn, why doesn't the link work for me? I wanna see!!

SF Bay Area news had a segment last night on Kerry supporters wanting to move to Canada and what you'd have to do if your considering it. I say, great, might bring housing costs down AND get rid of some of these liberals to boot!! I'd feel sorry for the Canandains though, what did they ever do to deserve that load!

Back