• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

W

Absolutely. :) I am very, very pleased.

Kerry just did a good job with his speach conceding victory to our President.

My nerves were settled last night, but I was glad to here that the president would be here for another 4 years. I had to watch CNN all morning in my college, so the results were not even close to being right. They were putting Bush 2 electoral votes ahead of Kerry, when it was more than that for sure. Anyways, it's good to hear that W will stay in office and keep us safer than we would be without him

xjj33p3r said:
My nerves were settled last night, but I was glad to here that the president would be here for another 4 years. I had to watch CNN all morning in my college, so the results were not even close to being right. They were putting Bush 2 electoral votes ahead of Kerry, when it was more than that for sure. Anyways, it's good to hear that W will stay in office and keep us safer than we would be without him

CNN=

THE COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK. Stalin Would be PROUD!

XJZ said:
Largest popular vote victory in history, I guess America spoke it's conscience!!

Or what's left of it...

(1) Don't exaggerate - it is not at all the largest margin of victory.

(2) Choose your words carefully - do you really want to agree that the popular vote is the true test of America's conscience? (Remember 2000?)

We're doomed.

steve01XJ said:
XJZ said:
Largest popular vote victory in history, I guess America spoke it's conscience!!
(1) Don't exaggerate - it is not at all the largest margin of victory.

He didn't say "margin of victory", he said largest popular vote victory in history. That is a direct result of more people living here than ever before.

steve01XJ said:
(2) Choose your words carefully - do you really want to agree that the popular vote is the true test of America' conscience? (Remember 2000?)

The electoral college is there for a reason. Russia doesn't have one, and look at them.. but then neither does Haiti,Cuba, Mexico, Niger,Iran... take your pick.
steve01XJ said:
We're doomed.
with that attitude we are. Even your guy had they NADS to bow out gracefully.

So what I'm hearing from Steve is that voting for a guy who has morals and stands by them, we are showing our lack of morality? What? :confused: I guess voting to ok the murder of an innocent child is showing that you truly are a moral and upstanding citizen. Or maybe we could show our character by voting for a guy who is willing to let anyone do anything as long as we don't hurt anyone's feelings. Ya know like let two guys get married because as we all know that is the truest and most pure form of marriage. Just accept that you have lost, and do so with some sort of grace.

BlackSport96 said:
So what I'm hearing from Steve is that voting for a guy who has morals and stands by them, we are showing our lack of morality? What? :confused: I guess voting to ok the murder of an innocent child is showing that you truly are a moral and upstanding citizen. Or maybe we could show our character by voting for a guy who is willing to let anyone do anything as long as we don't hurt anyone's feelings. Ya know like let two guys get married because as we all know that is the truest and most pure form of marriage. Just accept that you have lost, and do so with some sort of grace.

ONCE YOU GO "hack" you never look back? :kissyou: :scared: ;)

Back