• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

underdrive: klune and who ??

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
i think it's been a couple of years since JP mag reported that Teraflex would "soon" be releasing a crawl box... not!

anyway, i thought i recently read that another company was making 'em for jeeps, but i can't find anything other than klune-v in my "googling"
(besides the marlin stuff for toyotas)...

anyone?!

P.S.
since i'm in the research stage now, please refrain from the obligatory "just get an atlas!" replies... thanks.
;)

P.P.S.
don't forget to vote! both here @ NAXJA (members) and at your designated polling place...

:cheers:

The other company that was starting to make them is called Crawling Gear. They don't have a webiste as I can find yet, nor are they selling the LRU's. They jumped the gun ont he product press release and don't feel the unit has been tested and proven enough quite yet to release to the public. You could always try making your own.

Back