• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford stlyle track bar mount

whosyourdaddy?

NAXJA Forum User
I searched most pages and couldn't find info on fabbing up a mount for the upper track bar mount. Seems simple enough but I would like to see if anyone has any experience with making the mount. I want to order a new bar from bulletproof steering and I'm not real sure about how to measure the length I'm gonna need without making the mount first. The other issue is this is my dd so I gotta have it done right the first time.

Anybody?

good thing i'm schizophrenic and dual personality cuz i'm starting to get used to talking to myself. too much longer and i'm gonna buy an isuzu or something. :laugh3:

Or maybe you're about to get zinged for bumping your own post (against forum rules). Just get one of these:
RE1665.jpg

RE1665 HD Trackbar Bracket

i cant believe i didnt find that piece in all my searches. thanks a lot for all your help. btw didnt mean to bump, just needed some help kinda quick.

Back