• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 wishes for tomorrow

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
I have two wishes for tomorrow:

1st...That all the "get out the vote" workers are successful...maybe not a 100% turnout but better than the turnout of the last few years which has been awful. Folks gave a lot, some everything, some are still giving so we could have the right to vote. I would like to see a big big turout.

2nd...Who ever wins, either major candidate, their victory is decisive Like 75% - 25%. I want a decision now, decided by We The People and not them aka the supreme court, nor fought over for months and the devisiveness the last election caused. Becuase in fighting this war on terrorism, we either hang together or we'll surely hang separately.

Pardon my spelling.
Tom

Boatwrench said:
I have two wishes for tomorrow:

1st...That all the "get out the vote" workers are successful...maybe not a 100% turnout but better than the turnout of the last few years which has been awful. Folks gave a lot, some everything, some are still giving so we could have the right to vote. I would like to see a big big turout.

2nd...Who ever wins, either major candidate, their victory is decisive Like 75% - 25%. I want a decision now, decided by We The People and not them aka the supreme court, nor fought over for months and the devisiveness the last election caused. Becuase in fighting this war on terrorism, we either hang together or we'll surely hang separately.

Pardon my spelling.
Tom
I don't think your second wish is going to come true. In fact I think this one could be uglier then the 2000 election...It would be nice though...as long as its Bush :laugh3: :wave:

It would be nice if it were President Bush and all the asshat news people/ poll takers all got fired!

hinkley

Mark Hinkley said:
It would be nice if it were President Bush and all the asshat news people/ poll takers all got fired!

hinkley
I have come to the conclusion that my life would be much better off without CBS,NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC or any other worthless news channel. I wish we could go back to the day of taking your problems out in the dirt street and seeing who is the better quick draw. I bet even the weather forcast was better then.
I hate the news!

Back