• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need help

the_chief

NAXJA Forum User
@000 xj sport 4.0 auto.

rear defogger won't switch on, little indicator light on switch won't light up. I'm hoping it's a fuse, but I can't locate it anywhere. Fuse panel says refer to owners manual, owners manual says refer to fuse panel.

Posted last year, but didn't figure it out. Had first ice on glass today, would like to get it done. thanks in advance

dave.

try testing the fuses, I've had fuses go bad that didn't look blown. As for the location of the particular fuse you're looking for, I don't know since I haven't been working with jeeps very long.

I tried to upload the pic for you, but this work computer's a POS. So- looking at the fuse panel, down the center there are three largish relays top to bottom. The one on the bottom is the rear window defogger relay. Also check fuses 12 and 14. Bottom left fuse and two above that.

Back