• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Color-coded political parties:

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Well, you all know the Green party consists of, well, 'green' members.

In keeping with the spirit of the color-coding process a couple of us at work were discussing the possibilities of all parties going to a color coding system. The following do not necessarily represent MY personal feelings about each, just sharing some views expressed during our discussion. :)

Republicans would (under our system) be known as the 'White' party, symbolizing the 'white collar' folks they predominantly cater to.

Democrats (being the Liberals they are) would be known as the 'Yellow' party. Unsure exactly why...but it's either the yellow bellies they typically don or their soiled undies.

Libertarians, well, being the neutral folks they are, would be known as the 'Gray' party. Pretty simple, no?

Communists, well...they're still the 'Red' party.

Any other ideas? I just ask we all don a bit of responsibility and keep this 'light-hearted' rather than 'inflammatory.' ;)

Have fun and Happy Halloween!!!

hehe, good one. :)

(you must be a smart feller...I don't even need to correct your spelling....but IANA) :D

Of course these days the only three colors you see are red, blue and gray. For some reason the Republicans get red, although the color of the Communist Party seems more appropriate for John Kerry and his Democrats...

Back