• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oh boy, the Democrats are getting deperate: Kicking students now

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
Or was it one of those Badnick or Nader fellow? Hmmmm. :)
(note: before any Badnick or Nader people get your panties in a twist..... humor. :) )
Teacher Kicks Student Wearing GOP Shirt

Fort Lewis Student Was Member Of College Republicans

POSTED: 3:46 pm MDT October 30, 2004
UPDATED: 6:32 am MST October 31, 2004

DURANGO, Colo. -- A part-time college instructor has apologized for kicking a student wearing a Republican sweatshirt in an off-campus incident.Fort Lewis College student Mark O'Donnell said he was showing people his College Republicans sweatshirt, which said "Work for us now ... or work for us later," when Maria Spero kicked him.After kicking him, Spero said "she should have kicked me harder and higher," said O'Donnell. In a police report, O'Donnell said Spero kicked him in the right calf.

Durango Police Sgt. Mitch Higgins said Saturday that O'Donnell wanted to press charges against Spero and a misdemeanor summons would be issued."To physically take that out on someone because you disagree with them, that is completely wrong," said O'Donnell.David Eppich, assistant to the president of the college, said the college has formally apologized for the incident. He said an investigation indicated Spero, a visiting instructor of modern languages, did not know O'Donnell was a student and she has apologized.

Full article here: http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3876693/detail.html

Who is this 'Badnick' fellow of whom you speak? Probably not talking about 'Badnarik' because he's a Libertarian and we don't advocate violating others' rights. ;) BTW, no twisting involved...just pointing out the spelling error.

Yeah she was way out of line assaulting him because of a SHIRT. Oh brother.

He said an investigation indicated Spero, a visiting instructor of modern languages, did not know O'Donnell was a student and she has apologized.

Right, because it would have been COMPLETELY justified had he NOT been a student. </sarcasm>

Sorry, goofed up the spelling. :gag:

But yeah, way outta line even touching somebody over a shirt, bumper sticker etc....

Of course, by your logic, it musta been a Democrat. As any slef respecting Dem woulda pointed out, a Republican would have shot the person. Hence their desire to dissarm America. :)

Maybe we can get ole Ted to drive Kerry home on election night. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Who is this 'Badnick' fellow of whom you speak? Probably not talking about 'Badnarik' because he's a Libertarian and we don't advocate violating others' rights. ;) BTW, no twisting involved...just pointing out the spelling error.

Yeah she was way out of line assaulting him because of a SHIRT. Oh brother.

Right, because it would have been COMPLETELY justified had he NOT been a student. </sarcasm>

red91inWA said:
Maybe so but the real score is...

Bodys of water 2, Kennedys 0
Trees 1, Kennedys 0

The water definately has an edge...

I believe water as a conspirator in the tree incident since they *were* playing with a frozen bottle of water when it happened. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
I believe water as a conspirator in the tree incident since they *were* playing with a frozen bottle of water when it happened. ;)

We now have a revised count...

Water in all forms 3, Kennedys 0

Trees 1 assist

My mistake.

ECKSJAY said:
I do not drink water. Do you know what fish do in water????

I do not drink their water, they stay away from my air. Works well. :)

Back