• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How long is your shaft?

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, now that I have the attention of all the pervs and folks that like to make smart ass remarks, I've got an actual question for ya regarding your t-case output shaft, IF YOU ARE RUNNING A YOKED SYE.

How long is your t-case from where the tailcone meets the back half of the case to the center of the output yoke?

Would you also let me know what you are running as far as an SYE goes(AA, JB...), and also the size of the yoke.

Thanks.

Fergie

PS- For those that may be interested I will be selling my Currie flange, new style tailcone, and Dana flange adapter as wel las an extra seal for the tialcone. PM me for details.

On the t-case, the yoke slides in and out of the case. When you change to a what is referred to as a CV driveshaft, the "slip yoke" becomes a "slip joint" in the middle of the driveshaft. The way the DS attaches to the case and pinion can be a yoke, flange, or any combination there of.

Anyone else got some measurements?

Fergie

Back