• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kennesaw rear bumpers

Oh yea i forgot to say that the rear swing will hold up to a 36x14.5 before you need to get the upgraded hinge and then it will run up to i believe he said a 40x16.5.

Turdles, how's the mounting? Curious to see how those D rings are mounted as well. Can you tug hard on them?

Got any pics of yours and what year XJ?

Thanks Turdles...

btray

turdles said:
I run that bumper and i love it.....the guy is a great guy and is nice to work with. I also run his front bumper. and i like it too. Both are very solid.

btraysxj said:
Turdles, how's the mounting? Curious to see how those D rings are mounted as well. Can you tug hard on them?

Got any pics of yours and what year XJ?

Thanks Turdles...

btray

Dont know how to post pics on nax give me your email and ill hit u up mines a 2001. and yes you can yank all you want on the D rings

[email protected]

Thanks man... I'm running a 2000 and I like the look of the side panel protection.

btray

turdles said:
Dont know how to post pics on nax give me your email and ill hit u up mines a 2001. and yes you can yank all you want on the D rings

by the way... NICE RIG!

btray

This is the Kennesaw Rear Bumper on Turdles Rig............... :greensmok

1099261824_Kennesaw__1.jpg

1099261897_Kennesaw__2.jpg

1099261950_Kennesaw__3.jpg

1099261979_Kennesaw__4.jpg

I'm running a KM rear bumper on my Blazer-- if you can't weld, it's a good price. DEFINITELY a solid piece. I've pulled HARD on those D-rings without a single problem.

I've got a 33" spare on the swingarm and space for two jerry cans. I can stand on the swingarm <200 pounds> while it's swung out without a problem.

91 Jeep Project said:
mine cost about $600, but I had the integrated jerrycan holders, hilift holder, and taillights. So probably around $450 or so <of course, this was 3 years ago, steel has gone up>

burntkat said:
mine cost about $600, but I had the integrated jerrycan holders, hilift holder, and taillights. So probably around $450 or so <of course, this was 3 years ago, steel has gone up>

I payed 575 for mine with the swinging mount and the hi-lift-mount

91 Jeep Project said:
This is the Kennesaw Rear Bumper on Turdles Rig............... :greensmok

1099261950_Kennesaw__3.jpg

i bet you get all sorts of droop with that shackle angle. i'll never understand why they don't make the leafs longer.

Hey, I like the look of that. First one I've seen in a while that is "fully functional" without being a land anchor or stupid expensive.

Is that receiver as strong as it could be? Looks kind of tacked on.

r@m

Back