• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lower arm axle brackets

XJZ

NAXJA Forum User
I tried a search but could not find a thing.

I'm looking for some beefy lower arm axle brackets. If I remember correctly, I saw some lower mounts in an ad on this forum. Can't remember who's ad it was though.

Any ideas, suggestions? TIA

Currie sells some, and so does Rubicon Express. JKS sells mini skids that beef up the stock mounts.

What's wrong with yours?

The stock mounts are prone to ripping off, but it's because they're not welded on good enough from the factory. They are only welded on the outside, and they tend to crack on the edges which then gets worse and they come off. But, if you run a bead on the inside, even just on the ends, they won't rip off.

I'm just playing with some axle options and when it's time to dump the 30, I want to do it right.

I like how yours is raised even with the axle and would definately consider doing that. Hell, I'd love to do the 3-link mid-arm also. :) Mid-arms rule!!

I just remember seeing some beefy mounts on here somewhere, or was I dreaming? I'll check with Currie and RE also.

Thanks Richard.

Hey, saw the Currie mounts on their site and I like 'em. Maybe those are the ones I was thinking of(?). Anyhow...thanks!

edit: Now if I could only get my hands on a Rock Jock 60!! :)

Back