• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 cents. If YOU believe............

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
1. Two Cents: What Matters?

If you believe the United States is the greatest nation on the planet (and you're not sorry for that fact)...

If you believe the best way to fight terrorism is to eliminate terrorists, not negotiate with them...

If you believe unelected, elitist, liberal judges ought not to be making our laws by fiat...

If you believe the 2nd Amendment is just as valid as the 1st Amendment...

If you believe a "Global Test" will not adequately protect America...

If you believe life begins at conception...

If you believe a man who accused his fellow Vietnam veterans of horrible war crimes is not worthy of the office of Commander-in-Chief...

If you believe you know how to spend and save your money better than the government does...

If you believe terrorism should never again be viewed as a nuisance...

If you believe a self-admitted war criminal should never be elected President of the United States...

If you believe marriage should be respected and protected as only one man and one woman...

If you believe our schools should be more accountable to the children they're teaching...

If you believe the war on terror is a life and death matter, not merely a law enforcement issue...

If you believe the military ought to be led by a man who has always respected the U.S. military...

If you believe a leader, a President, can't afford to whimsically change his mind to follow the political winds...

If you believe Truth exists...

If you believe meeting with the enemy during wartime is not an appropriate action to take for a man who wants to be President some day...

If you believe partial birth abortion is a brutal, barbaric act...

If you believe the United Nations should not be the director of the United States' self-defense...

If you believe any ONE of these things, then you have an important job to do come Tuesday.

the truth is out there....( x-files theme song...) you have 4 days to find it.

I'm pretty sure the Kerry moto is deceive, enviegle, obfuscate. Its been working so far...

ECKSJAY said:
If you believe that the above list is biased...

;)
Wow, you catch on to politics pretty quick. :wave:

Z22_Z33 said:
I'm just curious, what is the point of this post?

we cant tell you. It's a Governement Secret. I think it's called NEED TO KNOW.

Obviously your not needy enough yet... :gag:

BlackSport96 said:
I'm curious as to the point of this post...:)
DAMNIT...Don't encourage the mindless....haven't you learned. The Kid keeps coming back and back and back...just by the guy a shovel.

Z22_Z33 said:
(Oh yeah for those that think I'm a dumbass, I was being sarcastic.)

First part yes, second part...I doubt you've googled sarcasm yet.

Last edited:
red91inWA said:
DAMNIT...Don't encourage the mindless....haven't you learned. The Kid keeps coming back and back and back...just by the guy a shovel.

First part yes, second part...I doubt you've googled sarcasm yet.
Sorry bout that, I forgot :D Z22, please disregard my previous post.

Well yes I believe...except...The global test is important to the security of the USA. Think forward bases.

Back