• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Upstate NY'er for fall wheelin trip

Steele

NAXJA Forum User
A bunch of friends and I are planning a trip in NOV to go to the 4x4 trails in Nobleboro NY, looking to do some camping and wheelin. If anyone is interested, give me a shout. I can be reached at [email protected], or pm me here. I met up with another NAXJA member last weekend for a wheelin trip (Y2KXJ) and had a blast. Hope to get to know others in the area that have the same interests, since the clubs around here don't really do anything fun.... later.. -Andy

The clubs in syracuse do a lot of running. You gotta hook up with teh right people, couple guys from New Venture that I run with got chopped XJ's with cages, they just never online and never been to NAXJA. Hit me up 'cuse is like 40 minutes from my place you can do all the rocks you want in my back yard

I got Adirondack pics...first 50 feet in trail I almost flopped the XJ I pushed the driver fenter in on a tree only thing that saved me. I pooped my pants.

Lemme know if you want pics, there are massive granite faces everywhere, stuff locked F and R rigs couldn't touch

Majo said:
I got Adirondack pics...first 50 feet in trail I almost flopped the XJ I pushed the driver fenter in on a tree only thing that saved me. I pooped my pants.

Lemme know if you want pics, there are massive granite faces everywhere, stuff locked F and R rigs couldn't touch
that sounds like a little much for me but sounds like good fun if I had an offroad only rig. Have any moderate trails in watertown area?

well this was a highly successful ride. Steele knows how to throw a good party! The total was two YJ's (one of them Steele's), a TJ (my new buddy TG), and my XJ. Beers were drank, rocks were traversed, ice was smashed, and a sweet 30 degree barbacue was held. Thanks again Steele for getting us together! The trails were awesome! I owe you!

That sure was fun, thanks to all that made it up there, I hope you all had as much fun as me.... We are talking about doing it again this weekend as well as the weekend after Turkey day. It was great that we all made it in and out of the trail with out too much effort, besides Rodney losing 4wd and me not having any brakes. Got the brakes fixed already, not sure if Rodney got the 4wd going. Maybe this next run we can see if we can get closer to the end. If not then there's always the spring with all the nasty biting bugs..... i'll be in touch. -Andy

Back