• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Lord!

"Soper, who will enter the Marines as soon as he passes the GED test, solidly supports Bush."

I'm glad to see Bush has such S-M-R-T, young voters! Good for him!

In the beginning it said" his girlfriend was leaving him, and she was voteing for Kerry."

I wonder which part F'd him up more, her leaving or voteing for Kerry.

I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND AGAINST WOMEN OR CHILDREN.

Nice to see things are still taken out of context by the liberal media.

The second paragraph is much more telling than the first.

He's not a Marine, nor is he a recruit, and not even an enlistee...sounds like just another example of media morons. Most recruiters won't even talk to a GED unless they also have college credits to prove some worth. Sounds to me like he's just a big douchebag, and they should have turned up the charge on that Taser.

Yucca-Man said:
He's not a Marine, nor is he a recruit, and not even an enlistee...sounds like just another example of media morons. Most recruiters won't even talk to a GED unless they also have college credits to prove some worth. Sounds to me like he's just a big douchebag, and they should have turned up the charge on that Taser.

damn good thing the article wasn't a pit trap for some of our more "thoughtful" members... we might have lost them.

Back