• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which Chapter ?

Fullsizexj said:
Moving to West Virginia at the end of December, Which chapter covers that area ?

OMG, and I thought Socal to Texas was bad!

You're going to be way away from real wheeling!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to sell it allllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hinkley

Last edited:
Socal to Texas is still bad, remember the best place to be in Texas is dead center, that way no matter which direction you head, you are leaving. And what is a tine ?

congrats Richard! You've escaped from Kalifornia! You are gonna be right in the middle of S.E. and NAC. Go with both.
Too bad, I can remember when SoCal WAS paradise. I got out in '76.

WEST VIRGINIA, Not too bad just watch out for those 70mph govt paid rednecks driving those V plows in the snowy season....

YEEE HAW!!! better git yerself a banjo!! i have driven thru there and there must be some great wheeling there.. not sure of the state's laws.. i hope ya like muddy rocks..
welcome to the EC!!!!

I turned the wrong way off the interstate once in WV, it was like a scene out of Deliverance. Scared the crap outta me.

w_howey said:
I turned the wrong way off the interstate once in WV, it was like a scene out of Deliverance. Scared the crap outta me.

I was there once, the establishment I was at got raided by the ATF!
We had to sit there for three hours while they broke up some kind of gambling thing up stairs.
What a bunch of HICKS!
The dancin'girls had to put there own money in the juke box!

Sidriptide wrote:; YEEE HAW!!! better git yerself a banjo!! ..

You know I have lived in Kentucky, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, and many other places. The only time I was in fear of hearing dueling banjos was when my wife and I moved to New Hampshire 2 years ago. We walked through our new hometown and couldn't wait to get back home.

Fullsizexj, What part of WV are you heading to. I have family all over that state. Not sure if they still runn them, but the coal trucks will dwarf your XJ, and they dont back down! Come accross one on a 1.5 lane road , and hope you drive well in reverse. :D

-Copperhead

Just tired of paying too much for too little, plus I really like the area out there and the wife has lots of family in that area

Back