• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Suspension

Jeepracer

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 94 cherokee country and it has 180,000 miles and the suspension is shot. Before the suspension went out i could hang with people in cars like my buddies eclipse. Now that it is shot i want to get a new one that is as good or better than it was originally and i am looking for a suspension that will lower it but not more than 2 inches. If i can't lower it than i want one that will retain my original height and abilities or better.

if Eibach makes something for the cherokee then go w/ them. I have never had any problems with their suspensions and it always seem to excide my expectations.

there are drop sport springs for xjs or you could use a tj coil witch should give you a inch drop. the main thing you need to do is you bushings with a good poly set.

Order up a set of new Up Country coils and cut about half a coil off each one.

If your Cherokee is a 4WD be very careful not to drop it too much or you'll be riding on the front differential.

Back