• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New info on Murphy's law!

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Some times work SUCKS. There was a time when all that I had to worry about was my own screw ups. Mind you, that kept me pretty busy. Then it was my mistakes multiplied by five or six plus five or six. OK, Multiplication and addition, I can deal with the #s. But no, lets play around with exponents. Lets fix everybody's screw ups multiplied by state of the art equipment turned on full blast 'cause they're behind! The predictable laws of mathematics can do plenty to a victim.
But hey, while we're at it lets throw Murphy's law into the mix. Guess what? Murphy is DEAD, He went straight to HELL!! And now, now he's running the place!!
I need some therapy. Can't get brain to work, must work on brain. Need trail. Need dirt. Need rocks. Need to go Saturday. Can't go Sunday. Can't go next Saturday. Can go next Sunday, again. But must go this Saturday 5/16.
Any takers? I was thinking about Cajon Pass to Green Valley.

HeyTim..
Sounds like Murphy has replaced Ethan as your copilot/shotgunner Might be a good time for him (Ethan) to get some behind the wheel time. I gots ta work (every weekend) for awhile....have fun !
Curt ( aka Xtreme XJ

5/16, saturday?

5/16 is friday 5-17 is saturday boy your brain is fried you need to climb somethin, sorry gota work sat and sun (inventory) would like to go somewhere memoril weekend though let me know!:bunny:

are you planning on running cleghorn ridge trail on this trip as well. I am pretty sure but will check for you on friday that cleghorn ridge gate is locked. Due to the bad fires in the area last year. Let me know if this is what you were planning and I will check it out for you I am only about 10 minutes from the trail head.

I Wish I could... I Wish I could....
Anyways I'm dealing with a simlar scenario.... one thing gets fixed and taken care of, and another problem arises cause someone else didn't set things up right either recenlty or many moons ago and now I'm suffering from aftereffects.. and hardware vendors don't support this any longer, noone knows whats going on.... it's one big headache!!!!! In the past 2 months I was already 3 times at a point where it was supposed to be done but....... All that you know me have probably noticed that over the past few weeks I have been barely present on the board :( :( Guess what.. it's not by choice :eek:

Kejtar

Yes, Ethan is set for some wheel time. Yes, Cleghorn area is closed. You can take Palm Ave, Just before Devore to the East. This will take you straight up to the foothills and over to the ranger station at silver wood, well, not straight over. From there swing below the dam to Cedar springs recreation area.BTW Saturday is 5/17. Hey wabbit, fix the tie rod yet. If anyone wanst to meet up fri. morning, PM me to set up a time and place.

I'ma ready and willing

The tie rod be fixed tuesday night thats when its supposed to be delivered. Ordered Big Daddy 1 1/4 DOM heavy duty tie rod!:D :D :D :bunny:

Hey T-Bent, you don't know me I live in the same area (Ontario). I've never heard of the Cedar Springs rec. area, what's there, anything good? Too bad Cleghorn is still closed, I'm getting really attached to Calico now though.

Cedar springs Rec area is off hwy. 173 just off of 138. If your comming up 138 from I15, take 173 left just before the grade up towards the lake. 173 will zig &zag a couple of times before you pass under the spillway. Once you pass by the Power Plant there will be a sign on the right marking the entrance. There is not too much there, the paved road takes you up to one end of the dam and there is a paved parking lot there. But just before you get to the lot there is a dirt road off to the left. This will be 2n33. In and of itself this road is no more than a Escape (ford) trail. About 1/4 mi onto 2n33 there is a fork with 2n17x. This is the begining of one of my favorite runs. By the way, the weather was GREAT up there this Sat. The trail is mostly dirt with some rocks here and there, but it has a lot to offer. If you can get up the first hill you should be OK. I'm open on both ends but have lots of flex to make up the difference. There are a couple of bypasses that require no shame to use. There was a ToyTruck up there yesterday that was locked front and rear and had to winch the last foot of one of the hills that offers a bypass.
I was thinking of Y'All the whol time! LOL

Tim

P.S. I got to show off my new license plates, read 'em and weep!

Back