• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I was an axe murderer tonight.....

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Then I hung a few people in front of a few dozen witnesses, scared the bejesus out of a few dozen more, chased some young lovelys around some dark rooms with a double bitted axe then switched to a stihl chain saw, ripped another guys intestines out and passed them around for some of my friends to eat and when we were done ate some pizza....It was a good nite
AND I"M GOING TO DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW NITE TOO !!!!!!!

:firedevil

we raised fifteen hundred for my daughters HS class so far with the fun house... :D

Arrrr ... sounds like fun. Congrats on your fund raiser!

Les

RichP said:
Then I hung a few people in front of a few dozen witnesses, scared the bejesus out of a few dozen more, chased some young lovelys around some dark rooms with a double bitted axe then switched to a stihl chain saw, ripped another guys intestines out and passed them around for some of my friends to eat and when we were done ate some pizza....It was a good nite
AND I"M GOING TO DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW NITE TOO !!!!!!!

:firedevil

we raised fifteen hundred for my daughters HS class so far with the fun house... :D

You get paid to do that? I've always done it for free...er, I mean..grats on raising ah, funds for a good er, cause.

Rev Den said:
Remember to take the chain off the saw....seems every year someone forgets.

Good luck
Rev

"He was so charming, I was totally disarmed...." :nono:

Back