• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, whats on your Desktop?

Geepfreak

NAXJA Forum User
anyone else..

450.jpg

desktop1022.jpg

Thats my work desktop

Mine is a picture of that night that I wheeled with W. and Cheney. Man, those guys are wild. To bad the flash was out on the camera.

is.php

blow me.

changed it:
standard

I don't know how to crop. Hell, I just signed up with fototime 30 minutes ago, so this is all new. :doh:

Last edited:
Weasel said:
how are you guys uploading pics? Or are you just hosting them off a site? THat one things this forum seems to never have is a way to upload pics.
Hosting them off a site.

Pick a picture and find the host in the properties.

Personally, I prefer my membership dollars to NOT go to the bandwidth required to attatch someones pics.

PC (Work Machine):
014-001.jpg

Looking westbound from the roof of a seven story building in Glendale, California. The freeway you see there is California 134. Taken while I was taking some pictures for work.

Mac (Home Machine)
Desktop 1:
016-013.jpg

Afton Canyon, part of Moave Road, taken when we ran that trail earlier this year.
Desktop 2:
012-001.jpg

Mabry Mill, either Virgina or North Caroline, right around the state line, don't remember what side it was on right now. Took the picture when Holly and I went to the south in August/September 2003.

Last edited:
ok... finally took the time to learn how to post pics... easier then other websites thats forsure.

heres whats on me desktop for now....

clutch.jpg

Back