• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's commin from MI or IN

OneTonXJ said:
I take it the OH crew ain't good enough for ya:mad: :D

Sean

Notice I didn't ask for IL guys either, man I'd have all these Chi guys chimin in and you know what that would end up like. :flipoff:

The real reason I'm askin is cus I'm looking for someone to help with the drive/fuel there and back, I can haul one Jeep behind the bus and I'll be going straight through IN to get to TN, that's why I asked for these two states.

Is Macgyvr not going to this???

man, wouldnt that be a sweet deal. too bad i dont have a trailer. i'll run the idea by Gene, he's claiming he wont go unless he trailers. :bawl:

Pat

the only thing I ask is to help with fuel and the driving, and you must be real comfortable driving a 37 ft bus with another 25 ft of trailer behind totaling close to 30K lbs. I'm okay with it and have done it several times, I have everything to live for on that bus, my wife, daughters and my Jeep, if someone takes me up on the request they must have experiance driving big vehicles.

Back