• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Depressed?

Do any of you get depressed about your own cherokee after seeing other's on this site. Aroung my small town I feel good about mine. I love it. Then i see all these other cherokee's that I wish mine was set up like. Suddenly I get humbled! I guess i can just look at them as good "role models" for mine to become. "In another five years I'll have enouph money to do that to mine."
:guitar:

hologram said:
Do any of you get depressed about your own cherokee after seeing other's on this site. Aroung my small town I feel good about mine. I love it. Then i see all these other cherokee's that I wish mine was set up like. Suddenly I get humbled! I guess i can just look at them as good "role models" for mine to become. "In another five years I'll have enouph money to do that to mine."
I feel ya . I just get overwhelmed with all the mods that can be done. Not enough cash coming in quick enough for everthing I want to do. Eventually I get myself settled back down again :smoker: lol.

Beezil said:
save your money for a penis enlargement if you are that prone to feelings of inadequacies

Or, he could go out and buy himself a big gun, no wait, two big guns, and shoot defenceless creatures.

hologram said:

No, but I get depressed when i get my credit card bills after seeing someone elses XJ. :bawl:

-Scott

I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller....ah crap, I lost control and started typing Skee-lo's words...:eek: Now the real question, who knows who that is? And more importantly, who actually cares?

hologram said:
I'll make a deal with you. You can have my XJ if I can get to be 23 years old again.

Ya, me too. oh wait, my xj is one of the smaller ones you see. I thought putting 33's under would make a difference. it did'nt. I suck!

Last edited:
Lou said:
Or, he could go out and buy himself a big gun, no wait, two big guns, and shoot defenceless creatures.
You're not suggesting that squirrels are defenseless are you? Granted, they may not be as fierce as bunnies but defenseless? You TIT!

Never underestimate the resourcefulness and ferocity of the Grey Squirrel...

kid4lyf said:
You're not suggesting that squirrels are defenseless are you? Granted, they may not be as fierce as bunnies but defenseless? You TIT!
No. Not the fuzzy rats. Actually, Mr. B has helped me foster a hatred for the buggers. I was referring to fowl, but come to think of it, they crap all over my vehicle.....ah screw it -- kill'em all.

Lou said:
No. Not the fuzzy rats. Actually, Mr. B has helped me foster a hatred for the buggers. I was referring to fowl, but come to think of it, they crap all over my vehicle.....ah screw it -- kill'em all.

Do those things even live in canada anymore???

I swear the whole goddamn population lives on chicagoland golf courses.

these idiots who think "they're cute" and feed them are contributing to a HUGE problem.

talk about "cruelty to animals".......There is nothing more cruel to take a species and change the context of thier existance by allowing them to propegate unnaturally in an environement without natural predators. (humans included) This breeds genetic weakening, disease and a disturbance in the food chain and the natural balance and cycle.

All Canadian geese can peck my ass. If they weren't so goddamned diseased, I'd eat them.

Beezil said:
Do those things even live in canada anymore???

I swear the whole goddamn population lives on chicagoland golf courses.

these idiots who think "they're cute" and feed them are contributing to a HUGE problem.

talk about "cruelty to animals".......There is nothing more cruel to take a species and change the context of thier existance by allowing them to propegate unnaturally in an environement without natural predators. (humans included) This breeds genetic weakening, disease and a disturbance in the food chain and the natural balance and cycle.

All Canadian geese can peck my ass. If they weren't so goddamned diseased, I'd eat them.
Amen to that!!

And o'joy, season comes in Saturday. I'll be out on my days off blasting away. Worthless birds man, rats with wings as one wildlife biologist put it! We usually go down to the Ohio River often to hunt them; you should see the population size down here. Hell there's probably fifty of them out in our fields here at work. Did I start to rant, sorry.....

Urban Redneck said:
I would go to kill the flying ****roaches, but in IL you only get 1 per tag...not worth it.
Wow, I wouldn't either!
We are allowed 5 per day for nuisance season (Sept. 1-15), and 2 per day starting Sat. for another two weeks I believe. Between Federal and State bird stamps and our general hunting license is around $40-50. Not to bad I guess.....

I feel really confident about my jeep no matter what, because I know that I did all the work, and my jeep will never be the same as anyone else's. That's my motivation to say that I love my jeep better than everyone else's, just like yall feel too! :D

Back