• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday's Hell's Revenge

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Just thought I'd tease you all and let you know that I'm just about done with the video, just have post-production to do then theencoding (ugh!). After the edits it's a little over 40 minutes long!

Sequoia

Whoa! Nice!

I'll watch it, even though my heep prolly wasnt cool enough to get in it. :( :D (didnt do any of the hard stuff - I was the kid in the little silver Jeep :D)

GSequoia said:
Nope, you didn't make it in. You might see yourself standing around the hot tub though :)

Don't feel too bad, I shot the video and edited it, I'm not in it either!

:D

:cheers:

GSequoia said:
Nope, you didn't make it in. You might see yourself standing around the hot tub though :)

Don't feel too bad, I shot the video and edited it, I'm not in it either!
"Don't feel bad" is right. I just saw it and each shot starts right after I finished. Your an anti-Midwestite aren't you, Sequoia.

Last edited:
kid4lyf said:
Don't feel bad is right. I just saw it and each shot starts right after I finished. Your an anti-Midwestite aren't you, Sequoia
Goodyear paid me to keep the MUDZILLA'S down.

GSequoia said:
Goodyear paid me to keep the MUDZILLA'S down.
Ahh, I see. An anti-Mudzilite also.
The Man - got ta keep the Zillas down

GSequoia said:
Just thought I'd tease you all and let you know that I'm just about done with the video, just have post-production to do then theencoding (ugh!). After the edits it's a little over 40 minutes long!

Sequoia
So when do we get to see this video?

seanR said:
Did you have to stay the night at Pep Boys again?
Nope. Just had to try to get better than 7 - 8 mpg! Still running a bit shitty though, but I think it's getting better fuel mileage.

Why are all vehicles a pain in the ass?

GSequoia said:
Nope. Just had to try to get better than 7 - 8 mpg! Still running a bit shitty though, but I think it's getting better fuel mileage.

Why are all vehicles a pain in the ass?
At least your not dealing with some foreign car, man what a mistake I made telling a buddy I could help him fix his car................what a PITA they are. Everything is jam packed in there

Back