• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for info on the Moab Easter Jeep Safari...

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
a few of us are heading out there in april.. and i want to AVOID the EJS... looking for a link of some kind... IIRC it is the week of the 11th.. i am shooting for the week of the 25th....
any input would be appreciated.. anyone in the area wanna volunteer to lead a trail or two..? can make it worth your while.... i will probably wing-it all week but know better than head out onto Hell's Revenge with nothiing but a map and a book.... (and yes.. i have charles wells' book. it's been required reading in the throne room for the last year)

thanks guys!!!

Check the Red Rock 4 wheelers website.

Word on the street is they're gonna try to have 2 EJS'. One for the spring breakers and one for the purists. That way the trouble makers won't intermingle with the "old timers" like most of us.

Okie Terry said:
That way the trouble makers won't intermingle with the "old timers" like most of us.
Does that mean those of us who qualify as both need to go twice?

Back