• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pic host

METAL MONKEY

NAXJA Forum User
don't know if this should go here or in the vendors forum, but here it is.

a friend of mine is getting a website started up,
www.trailmonster.com. part of it has a section called "Monster Rides". anyone can register for free, and then post up to 30 pics of your rig. in the future you may be able to post more. anyways it is an easy and free way to post pics in forums. you can also put a link of your rig in your sig like i have done.

the website also has a forum, an article section, which he is looking for submittles, a gallery to show off your wheelin trip, and he is working on his 4wd parts store. he can get you most of the big name brands like RE, BFG, Goodyear, etc... just send him an email and he'll get you a quote.

check it out and let me know what you think.

:shhh: keep it on the down lo. i'm just trying to help my bud out. i suppose you could use the service you do, but it doesn't look as nice. i didn't see any captions or discriptions of your rig on there though. users are able to do that on trailmonster. :wave:

You've got me on the captions, but I also have almost 550 other photos. However free is pretty good for 30.

Fuel90 said:
:shhh: keep it on the down lo. i'm just trying to help my bud out. i suppose you could use the service you do, but it doesn't look as nice. i didn't see any captions or discriptions of your rig on there though. users are able to do that on trailmonster. :wave:
Huh? How does one "keep it on the down lo" by posting it here? :huh:

clike on your rig. at the top of your profile there is an edit your ride. then at the top of there is an image editor button where you can upload pics into your profile. hth

Back