• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have shotgun must travel.

Both Dunn's and Cabela's sell some nice hard cases, Dunn's is first rate stuff, Cabela's is probably not as nice but would do the job just fine. What type of shotguns?

I don't have any real world input as I've never flown with guns. I think most all hard gun cases would be suitable. Do a little shopping. I' sure a big city like Chicago has sporting goods stores with a large variety of cases to select from. I'm sure you have a good enough eye for quality to make a good selection.

Where are you going? Are you going bird hunting?

Beezil said:
Need a hard case for two shotguns taken down...."airliner proof"

what is a good case?

any other tips?

Where are you going? Did you know if you go on a cruise ship you can trap shoot off of the back of the boat? Sound pretty cool to me.

jeeplas said:
Where are you going? Did you know if you go on a cruise ship you can trap shoot off of the back of the boat? Sound pretty cool to me.

Finding those now are pretty difficult to do...it's not enviromentally friendly, anymore. They don't even golf off the back of the cruise ships, lately.

Ralph said:
I don't have any real world input as I've never flown with guns. I think most all hard gun cases would be suitable. Do a little shopping. I' sure a big city like Chicago has sporting goods stores with a large variety of cases to select from. I'm sure you have a good enough eye for quality to make a good selection.

Where are you going? Are you going bird hunting?

Ohio's squirrel season opens soon.....

Back