• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubber molding

xjj33p3r

NAXJA Member #1108
I just installed some tj flares, and I wanted to know where I could get some rubber molding to run along the edges, like that dude on the JU forum. I really don't know where to start looking, but I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me out in finding some.

Which "edges" are you referring to?

I just finished? installing the front TJ flares I have and had a lot of questions about how to handle the wheel well liner.

All this was to clear the 33 inch version of the tire you have in your avatar. The Truxus MT's.

I'll probably do the rears next weekend.

bburge

you are probably looking for DOOR EDGE GUARD.... it is a thin u-channel trim with adhesive in it already.. used to press over the edges of your doors to protect it from door dinges and such.. i used it on my front fenders after i cut them for the 33s.... the tires were getting cut on the sharp edge..
go to PEPBOYS.. i got a roll of 15' for like 9.99.... and still have 10' left... and it was gold to match the "bling" trim on the limited...

sidriptide said:
you are probably looking for DOOR EDGE GUARD.... it is a thin u-channel trim with adhesive in it already.. used to press over the edges of your doors to protect it from door dinges and such.. i used it on my front fenders after i cut them for the 33s.... the tires were getting cut on the sharp edge..
go to PEPBOYS.. i got a roll of 15' for like 9.99.... and still have 10' left... and it was gold to match the "bling" trim on the limited...
That's exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!

If yall need anything asked about how I did my flairs, I'd be happy to answer any question

Back