• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THULE ski rack for XJ

CaptTrev

NAXJA Forum User
anybody have a spare thule ski rack for an XJ?

even better if its the kind that attaches directly to the OEM roof rack rails!

thanks

CaptTrev

what exactly are you looking for? I have a bunch of Thule stuff kicking around. I have either a 2 or 3 ski diagnol carrier, a rooftop box that'll hold ski/board equipment for 5 people, and thule load bars (no feat though).

The box has a couple cracks in it but it can fixed with a fiberglass repair kit. My mom drove it into the garage. Let me know if you want any of these, I'm sure shpping wouldnt be too bad from MA to NY and I'm not looking to make a ton of money off this stuff.

Dean

im looking for either the 4 or 6 pair os ski (or 2 snow board) holder that mounts to the factory roof rack rails....

either that or i might break down and get the whole thule moutning system that mounts to the rack

do you have a thule fairing? (wind deflector)

thanks

CaptTrev

I do not have a fairing. I have the box, diagnol carrier, and load bars. I do have mounting feet but they mount to the gutter and I didnt like them cause they dented up the gutters a lot, but if you dont care about that then they would work fine.

Dean

Back