• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good day....

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
So I head out to do the morning running around and find the main road backed up for 5 miles. Heard rumours of a bypass that is supposed to be under way so I head over to where it's rumoured to be and low n behold IT's TRUE there is one under construction. Basically cut out of the woods and thats about it, rock and dirt piles randomly dumped so as to discourage it's use, right :D. Sooooo, 4lo and away I go, took me 15 minutes of upandovers, crawling over some rocks, piles of stuff, down and up a rerouted stream bed bank, water up to my wheel wells [auburn rear works GREAT BTW] and out on to the other road at the other end of town and into the wawa for a quick coffee, streaming water and leaving mud chunks behind me. Nothing like a little early morning wheeling, some fresh hot coffee and gazing at traffic that was in front of me before the bypass to get the blood flowing. Be very cool if they didn't pave it.....
Probably use it again this afternoon when the wife and I head down to NJ, they will probably still be paving the main road.

Ten mile run through the woods on a two lane highway, come to a major intersection, whole thing blocked with an accident. After sitting for 15-20 minutes, eyeball the farm road on the other side of the ditch, what the heck I´m out of here.
An hour or so later, on the way back, accident all cleaned up, notice a half dozen cars sitting in the ditch, exactly where I´d left the road. Gee that´s a good idea, I´ll follow him. :roflmao:

Back