• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spokane area

I am in north idaho so I'm in the area. There is 7mile ORV park, it is all sandy, muddy hill climbs and washes. It's ok and is fun every once in a while. That is the only place I know real close to Spokane, I try to stay in Idaho because the WA law man doesn't like my jeep. I would reccomend you get involved with a local club that is associated with the pnw4wda, that is the best way to find trails, the Spokane 4 wheelers are up there. http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/spokane4wheelers/index.htm
We (4wheelers) need a bigger presence and voice in the area to combat land closures, so I urge you to join up with a club. Welcome to the area, I will post up if I am going on any runs up your way.

I wonder how many of us there are in this area? We should try to get a North West chapter event over here.
There are really no established trails around here so it's hard to explain where I wheel. Usually near Hayden Creek, Fernan Saddle, The last few runs I have been on were near Tensed, and Dworshaque (spelling?).

It is good to see you guys trying to get things started. From experience, I recommend that one of you simply set a date and place and publicize it on the web. We all seem to want to wait until someone in power sets things up. Well you are the power. Take a step forward and just do it. It doesn't have to be a sanctioned run. Heck the most fun runs are just amoung friends or new friends.

Keep up the good work.

Back