• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harrison ORV Park Ocober 16th (N Arkansas)

Re: Harrison ORV Park Ocober 16th (N Arkansas) trip report and pics

this place is pretty cool, Tony (the owner) seems like a great guy. he was with us for most of the day showing us around. He said we ran about half the trails (in about 6 hours). We really enjoyed the "s-trenches". we spent a good hour playing in them. He is having a big Holloween gathering saturday and sunday (30 & 31). i even managed to flop the XJ on "the Bear trail"

no flop pics yet they put be back on my tires faster than i could climb out . very little damage was done. i crunched my already crunched fender and broke a ventvisor).

i'm waiting for someone to email me pics, there were about 15 people standing watching and as soon as it flopped they ran to save the day and flopped it back over.

here are some crappy pics of the rest of the day

slideshow
everything clumped, including boggers and bias tsl's. it was good arkansas clay muck!

the s-trenches were lots of fun though. not overly difficult but lots of fun.

here's a recovery pic, it's from too far away but.......
harrison30.jpg

what did me in

harrison33.jpg

for perspective the guy sitting to the left is about 6'1" 250

another slideshow

i've had several PM's wanting more info here's the lowdown........

It is just outside of Harrison, Arkansas which is just short of the MO border.

It's was just recently opened so not all of the trails are finished or even started. We wheeled for about 6 hours and we were told we only did about half of what was finished. There are some really nice off camber climbs, rock ledges, and the S-trenches are a blast. There is a wicked rock garden that none of us could even make it into. It is competition quality. If you are intrested feel free to post up on our club's website (www.lrc4x4.com) you don't have to registrer or any of that mess. we are having a club meeting saturday morning at Denny's in Conway (about 20min north-west of Little Rock). after the meeting we are going to caravan up there. Hope to see ya there!

if there wasnt the 8 hour drive involved, id love to go...

well i cant make it, spending all my money on some 33's. take plenty of pics and let us know how it is

I'm goin to Gilmer on the 6-7.....Maybe We'll catch up next time......I was in Conway 2 weeks ago... Is it anywhere close to Clinton ??????.....

Back