• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 4.5" Rubicon Express Lift...NJ

magoo117

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Kit comes with R-E 4.5" coils,R-E full length add a leaf,R-E upper and lower non-adjustable control arms,f&r TrailMaster SSV shox,Teraflex adjustable trac bar,rear YJ brake line,disco's and shackles NOT included(I am using them),with this lift and TJ flares I ran 33" TSL's,I want $250.00 plus you pay actual shipping costs or pick it up in NJ or Paragon,e-mail me [email protected]

My buddy Gabe wants that lift if its still around. He is going to email you asap since he has no membership here.........peace

great deal

received all today, thanks pleasure to deal with and great deal, my XJ's GOING UP. John
RNMEDIC

RE doesnt even make a 4.5" add-a-leaf!

RE6111 4.5" XJ Super-Flex Kit - The 6111 kit is an affordable alternative to our RE 6130 4.5" kit. This kit provides the same clearances, but uses an COLOR=red]add-a-leaf[/COLOR] and lift block for the rear suspension lift

Back